No Products in the Cart
Wine coolers are basically electronic devices that are meant for cooling wine. These wine coolers come in various shapes and sizes. They also use a completely different type of cooling technology in carrying out their cooling operations. So, here we are going to have a look at some of the important facts about wine cooler that you need to know:
1. The wine coolers are basically small and portable cabinets that are capable of holding around 15 to 20 bottles of wine. However, today, wine coolers can be much larger. Some wine coolers even have the capability of holding around 35 to 40 bottles of wine. If you are using your wine cooler for commercial purpose, then it is better to go for a larger wine cooler having sufficient capacity.
2. Most wine coolers basically use thermoelectric cooling technology. Thermoelectric cooling is even quieter than a compressor. It also has a lot of advantage over other cooling technologies. It does not require any circulating liquid. It also does not have many moving parts. You will also not have to face any kind of heating issues. The size is also quite compact.
3. The operating temperature of the common wine cooler is mostly below 45-degree Fahrenheit. This is where it is different from beverage refrigerators. Beverage refrigerators have a much fuller temperature. This is because you need not have to freeze the wine before drinking it.
4. You will be able to adjust the temperature of the wine coolers depending on your requirement. Some of these wine coolers also have dual cooling zones where you can create two different temperature zones in one cooler itself.
5. The wine coolers have a small and sleek design. As a result, you will be able to store them wherever you want. The wine coolers also have vertical compartments for storing the wine bottles in an organised way.
6. The wine coolers greatly vary in price. The price of these coolers will depend on the size and the capacity. It also depends on the available range of features.
7. Having a wine cooler at your home can add a beautiful touch of sophistication to your house. It can be placed in the guest room of your house. You can also use your wine cooler to store all your prized possessions.
8. ometimes, you will also be able to store other beverages like beer and alcohol in your wine cooler. You can store your beer in your wine cooler to cool it faster or keep it completely ready for drinking. You can also keep your cheese and other essential in the wine cooler itself.
9. You will find both residential as well as commercial wine coolers in the market. The commercial wine coolers are mostly larger in size and have more carrying capacity while the residential wine coolers are small and compact.
And these were some of the most popular facts about wine coolers. If you have any other fact to add, do let us know of them.